VapiSoft ScreenShot is a small and easy to use utility that sits in the Windows system tray
and enables you to capture the screen (or a any window),
shrink it, edit it, and send it as a compressed (jpeg) file via Email or Messengers.
In order to do that, all you need to do is click on the "camera" icon in the System-Tray,
or press a Hot-Key (Ctrl-P).
ScreenShot Key features:
- Auto-save - auto-save and auto-name captured screenshots.
- Capture - capture selected Dialog or Window.
- Capture Text - copy text from Dialogs/Windows that cannot be copied using simple Ctrl+C.
- Send - send the screenshot via: Email, Messenger, or Browser-Email.
- Edit - edit the screenshot using MS-Paint.
- Save, Load - organize screenshots by Saving/Loading to/from user-defined folders.
- Cut - cut any rectangle area from the entire screenshot.
- Last - access any of the last auto-saved 12 screenshots.
- Shrink - shrink the screenshot to the specified width/height or by a specific factor (percent).